What is the Hometown Hero Credit?
The Hometown Hero Credit is designed to dramatically reduce the amount of money needed to buy or refinance a home by offering up to $21,000 to cover closing costs and expenses.
- No repayment of the funds
- No increase in interest rate
- No extra qualifying requirements
- Not limited to first-time buyers
- No income limits
- No delay in closing
- FHA, VA, USDA, and Conventional loan programs available
- Minimum loan amount $300,000
To be eligible you must be a current employee, volunteer, or retired from:
- Law Enforcement: Police Officers, Sheriffs, Highway Patrol, Correctional Officers, Dispatchers
- Fire Protection: Firefighters, EMTs, Paramedics,Dispatchers
- Educators: Principals, Teachers, Counselors, Administration and Staff
- Healthcare Providers: Doctors, Nurses, Hospital Staff, Medical Office Staff, Dentists, Veterinarians
- Military: Active and Veterans
- Teamsters Members
- First Time Homebuyers and more!
Who Qualifies for the Hometown Hero Credit?
The Hometown Hero Credit covers up to $21,000 of the closing costs with no repayment or increase in interest rate. The credit can be used to cover the following items:
- and any buyer related fees
What can the money be used for?
Hometown Hero Credit
Let the Hometown Hero Credit save you thousands on the purchase of your new home!
Will you be Selling your Home?
The Hometown Hero Credit can cover the buyer's closing costs and increase your profit!
Our marketing material will help market your home and stand-out among other homes for sale.
You can even use the Hometown Hero Credit a second time to purchase your next home, or even your next!
If you are eligible for the Hometown Hero Credit, you can pass the savings on to the buyer of your home. This could save them up to $21,000 to purchase your home!
Take the 1-Minute Mortgage Challenge
Click the link and get an instant rate quote to ensure you’re getting the best deal on mortgage financing. Remember, with your Hometown Hero Credit you pay ZERO points, ZERO lender fees and ZERO 3rd party fees.
Application for California Residents
For states other than California, please call us at (760)-664-0009 or schedule an appointment below
It's FREE to Join our Network of Realtors!
Interested in marketing the Hometown Hero Credit in your community? Join our network of realtors to receive co-branded marketing material to promote the benefit to the heroes in your local community.
Want to be a preferred Realtor partner?
There is no cost to you and we don't take a portion of your commission to cover the buyer's closing costs.
We will provide you with marketing material such as: Listing Flyers, Postcards, Marketing Flyers, and online Marketing Material. There is no cost to the design work.